WHO WE ARE
1. Neatcross Limited (T/A Technical Paint Services) is a Limited Company incorporated in England and Wales and is a controller under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
WHOSE DATA DO WE HOLD?
2. We may hold data about the following:
• Customers and clients
• Suppliers and service providers
• Advisors, consultants and other professional experts
• Enquirers and complainants.
WHAT DATA WILL WE COLLECT?
3. We may only collect information from you that are relevant to the sale, purchase or matter that we are dealing with. In particular, we may collect the following data from you or third parties and this is defined as “personal data”:
• Personal details
• Lifestyle circumstances
• Financial details
• Business Activities of the person and/or business whose details we are processing
• By using our site, you consent to us processing your data and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
4. We may also collect information that is referred to as being in a “special category”. This could include:
• Sickness and Physical health details
5. Where we are processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
6. The basis on which we process your personal data is one or more of the following:
• It is necessary to fulfill our contract with you
• It is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation
• It is in our legitimate interest to do so
• You have given us your consent (this can be withdrawn at any time)
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
8. We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Provision of financial processing including the processing of payments and/or refunds where applicable
• Production of product and paint specifications
• Promotion of our goods and services
• Maintaining accounts and records
9. Where you authorise us we may also disclose your information to our associates and other representatives to fulfill our obligation to you.
10. We may disclose your information to debt collections agencies if you do not pay our bills.
11. As a company, we may sometimes need to process your data to pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to prevent fraud, for administrative purposes or reporting potential crimes.
12. If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED FOR?
13. We will usually keep your information throughout the period that we process your order or do work for you and afterwards for a period of 6 years as we are required to do so by HMRC / law and by any regulations that may apply to us.
14. In some cases (such as the on-going provision of our goods over a protracted period) we may retain your information for a longer period and we will advise you of this at the time.
15. We shall ensure that all information that you provide is kept secure using appropriate technical and organisational measures.
16. In the event of a personal data breach we have in place procedures to ensure that the effects of such breach are minimised, and we shall liaise with the ICO and with you as appropriate.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
17. You have the following rights with regards to your personal data under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018:
• Right to be informed
• Right of Access
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restriction of Processing
• Right to data portability
• Right to Object
• Rights concerning automated decision making and profiling.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
18. You have the right to see information we hold about you.
19. To access this information, you need to provide a written request in writing to our Data Protection Officer together with proof of identity. We will usually process your request free of charge and within 30 days, however we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee and to extend the period by a further two months if the request is manifestly unfounded or vexatious and/or is very complex.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
20. You have the right to ask us to erase your data in certain cases (details can be found in Article 17 of the GDPR).
21. We will deal with your request free of charge and within 30 days but reserve the right to refuse to erase information that we are required to retain by law or regulation or that is required to exercise or defend legal claims.
22. If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
WHO YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO
23. If you are unhappy about how we have used your information or responded to a request, then initially you should contact Neatcross Limited T/A Technical Paint Services. If your complaint remains unresolved or you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 regarding your personal data you should contact the Information Commissioners office, details are available at www.ico.org.uk.
24. Neatcross Limited T/A Technical Paint Services is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the DPA 18 and GDPR. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact: Technical Paint Services, The Paint Centre, 27 Southcote Road, Bournemouth BH1 3SH or email at firstname.lastname@example.org